!Que divertido!,How Fun it is!! Episode 29

Finally my final exam ended. Also my sophomore life is over. I wish I had more time to learn and enjoy.From this year, I got interested in watching baseball games. It drags me out of the stress I got from the school work. Even though I have some concerns about starting my AP courses and taking SAT test, baseball game gives me relief. Especially, I support Doosan. Whenever my team plays a fantastic game, such as winning a game that was losing, I am on cloud nine.I have some plans during the summer vacation. I will study for SAT, exercise harder, and learn more Spanish through various ways such as watching Spanish movie, listening to Spanish song. Also, I am looking forward watching Korean Series this year in the stadium. ¡Que divertido!


Rachel Cho (Sophomore) of Seoul Scholars International





"Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog! Visit us at http://youthleadersintl.weebly.com/"


Comments