Would you keep in contact with your high school friends after you graduate? Episode 110

“I would only keep in contact with my high school friends after I graduate if it benefits my life. I will keep in contact with my friends whom I would do business with. However, I won’t meet any other friends after graduation. Meeting such people does no good to myself, and in some cases, it might even harm my life because of their bad habits or characters.I think that only those whom I have affection on are beneficial for me. Some might be upset that I don’t regard them as helpful in my life, but I would still maintain friendship only with those who would profit me.”


Juyong Lee (Sophomore) of Seoul Scholars International











Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!





Comments