Importance of MUN Episode 21

MUN has changed the way I think about anything.  Before, whenever I heard about any global crises or problems, I merely worried and never actually thought extensively about them, since I wasn’t very well informed about the issues in the first place. However, now that I am more exposed and well informed about these problems, I now think more critically about why these problems are happening, and how they can be solved. When thinking of solutions, I also tend to incorporate the general idea of past solutions that were effective to current issues. To sum things up, I learned to view an issue from more than one perspective, and really think more in depth about a problem, and the roots of why it happened. 



Alexandria Chang (Freshman) of Seoul Foreign School




"Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog! Visit us at http://youthleadersintl.weebly.com/"

Comments