What are your plans for the summertime as a rising junior and how did sophomore go for you? Episode 31

In the summertime, I will hang out with my friends and catch up on movies that I could not see during the school year. I also have to prepare for the new SAT. I tried ACT and I realized it was not for me. I also have to prepare for upcoming school subjects, such as art history.
This year was good for me, but tough. I had stressing days, but I know that the next year may be even harder. I hope I can survive. I will try to rest well this summer in order to prepare for next year’s tough work.


Daniel Chung(Junior) of  Dulwich College 




"Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog! Visit us at http://youthleadersintl.weebly.com/"

Comments