How’s your sophomore year so far? Episode 97

“Overall my sophomore year was hectic, because for international track, we need lots of stuff to do such as SAT, GPA, extra curriculums, and etc. Also, just as the other schools, sophomores are in charge of various club activities. So far, I spent a busy year, but it was satisfying. I met a lot of friends than what I actually have thought, participated flag football competition, which was so fun – and I also have another one this Sunday!– received some awards in several competitions, and these days, I’m preparing a theater performance for ‘drama night’ held in December. I can surely say my sophomore year led me grow one step further for contribution to our society.”


Sonia Hwang (Sophomore) of Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies








Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!



Comments