What movie would you like to recommend? Episode 108

"I’d like to recommend a movie named, <I Can Speak>. This movie is about our history when Korea was under Japanese control. Koreans have suffered because of the Japanese for several reasons, and one of the most humiliated thing was being enforced by the Japanese as sexual slavery. While watching the movie, I felt anger because of the Japanese, and I also felt sorry for the victims. After watching the movie, I strongly felt that we should never forget the history of our country, and we have the responsibility to help the victims. I recommend the movie to everyone, and I am very confident that no one would regret watching the movie. "

Soeun Choe (Freshman) of Yeoksam school











Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!



Comments