What advice do you wish you had while you were going through the college application process? Episode 109


"I wish that I knew exactly how dangerous procrastination was. The anxiety of writing and submitting one of my essays thirty minutes before it was due was the most terrifying moment of my life. I ended up submitting it the split second before the clock turned 12 a.m. Although it worked out in the end, I know that I could have done a much better job of composing my essay while saving myself from a lot of stress. It truly helps to get started on college applications in August when the portal first opens. Even though one may think that they have copious amounts of time, the deadline will truly come faster than imagined- as cliche as it sounds. Even though one may not want to do it at the time, you will not want to do it even more later. So work now!"


Christine Kim (Senior) of John Champe High School







Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!



Comments