What is your favorite music and season? Why are they your favorites? Episode 120

"Hmmm… I like various types of genres of music. However, if I were to choose one out of the many, then I would choose R&B. I really enjoy listening to R&B songs because they are catchy. In addition,
I really enjoy listening to pop songs. For instance, I recently started listening to Dua Lipa’s "New Rules."
I am trying to discover different genres of music to expand my taste in music. In summer, my favorite
seasons are fall and winter. In winter, my favorite seasons are spring and summer. Humans in general
tend to desire something they don’t currently have, which is probably why I prefer those seasons during
those times of the year."




Julia Nam (Senior) of Yongsan International School of Seoul













Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!


Comments