How is your School Life? Episode 127


"Well, since it’s test week, I am currently studying for my finals, which is hard, but I’m able to cope with it. I have a decent grade, and since I want to major in engineering, I am currently studying for my AP tests. I like to do origami, play soccer, and study science, which is why as extracurricular activities I attend the school origami, soccer, and science club. I also play soccer as a goalkeeper for the school soccer team, which won the championship 3 months ago. My family and friend relationship is going pretty well, so I guess it is safe for me to say that my school life is awesome."



Jongha Kim (Freshman) of Fayston Preparatory Seoul















Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!



Comments