When do you feel you’re truly alive, and why? Episode 126

“I feel I’m truly alive when I’m talking to people, about people, and for people. I don’t mean to say that silence comes to me negatively, but I guess communicating with people helps me understand my life, who I am, and others as well. That adds on the aliveness to me. To link this to my activities, I like to film people, which also could be done without conversation. However, I like people to talk through films and express themselves and their own identity. I personally think that being able to define your identity is part of choosing your pathway and your journey of life. Hence, actively engaging in conversations and talking to find your identity add on to the activeness or aliveness for me.”

Seeha Park (Senior) of Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies










Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!




Comments