After you finish your intensive program in a private educational institute, what are you planning to do during this vacation? Episode 129

"I might go to Jeju Island with my family. I’m excited to visit good restaurants, golf zones, and hotels. After that, I need to do my AP homework. I am taking AP Chemistry and AP Computer Science. I think I can finish the AP Chemistry homework, but AP Computer Science homework is a bit more difficult. If I'm done with my homework, I might chill with my friends and play games. In the last weekend, I might go to my friend's house and play again. We might go to karaoke and PC room. These are my plans. But the private educational institute mostly covers my vacation so I have free time only in the last two weeks."





Jun Yang (Freshman) of Seoul Scholars International
















Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!



Comments