Your Most Embarrassing Moments [Season 2: Embarrassing Moments - Ep3: Dong Woo Kim]

"The most embarrassing moment in my life was when I was in middle school. As I am extremely far from dancing, I had to dance to “Bang Bang Bang”, which is a song from Big Bang (Korean boy group idol), with my friends. Although it was a joke, even some people from the audiences said me to come down from stage.
Now in HAFS, I could make up the horrible memory by doing lots of successful performances, but if I still ask my friends about the performance that I did, they all say, “I was your most terrible performance that you’ve EVER done.”





Kim Dong Woo, Sophomore from Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies







Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!



Comments