What was your goal in 2016? Did you achieve it? If not, what will you do to achieve your goal? Episode 30

My goal in 2016 was to try to find ways of discovering myself. I felt like I didn't know who I really was and didn't know how to express the qualities I had. And yes, I was able to find ways to achieve my goal and discover who I really was. It was through Youtube. I really fell into Youtube and saw so many people express who they were as a person and their passions. It inspired me to go publish Youtube videos and interact with people while expressing my thoughts and personality.



Luke Woo (Senior) of Centennial Christian School







"Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog! Visit us at http://youthleadersintl.weebly.com/"

Comments