Day in the Life of A Junior Episode 54

I wake up pretty early to study before school starts. After studying and a quick breakfast, I get to school around 8 and come back at 4. At school, I work hard during class and also try to serve our community through National Honor Society. Once I return home, I do my school work till dinner around 7 and have a break afterwards. In my free time, I nap or chat with my friends. I study again till pretty late at night, and sleep to get ready for more school the next day. I have a lot of times I want to give up, but thinking of college and my dreams in life give me motivation to start again with a fresh attitude. I feel like I'm not alone in this, but that all juniors globally are having a hard time. We're going through it together and we're cheering each other up along the way.



Eunice Ro  (Junior) of Seoul Scholars International

Comments