Spring Break Plans Episode 61

During spring break, I hope to workout for the upcoming swim tournament in April and study for SAT exam coming up in May. I may have a family trip. In reality, I am most likely going to waste time, rest, sleep, and eat.   Last year, I went to GWAM India, a service trip at YISS. I was unexpected because we went with no plan; rather, we had a plan once getting there. We played with kids, but it was hard to communicate with them because of the language. There was a lot of sightseeing, so it felt more like a vacation because of the tours. We learned a lot about Indian culture. 

Jorge Rios Martinez (Junior at Yongsan International School of Seoul) 


Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!

  

Comments