Influence in life thanks to the Internet Episode 65

The internet has made my life more comfortable. Firstly, the internet helped me communicate to people all over the world by using e-mail, SNS, and etc. Is there was no email, I would have to send a letter to my friend in America, and it takes a lot of time to get a response. Secondly, I can do internet shopping. That means I don’t need to go to the shop literally but can order it on the internet. If there was no internet, my body will be tired for I will have to go to the shop to do shopping and other things. Therefore, I think the internet made my life more comfortable.




Songhi-lee(이송희) 9th grade Yeoksam School


Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!


Comments