Career Goals Episode 72

My aspirations for the future are currently held in the field of Psychology. Humans are social creatures, surrounded by other people and connected by relationships. Thus, I hope to explore these relationships, analyze them, and perhaps even find causes of conflict between them. Not only that, as an international school student, I have grown up exposed to an array of differences in age, language, personality, and maturity. I think that this gives me a great launchpad to viewing others in a neutral yet analytical perspective, which is crucial for any psychologist. The possibilities of exploration are endless!

Rachel Kim (Junior) of Yongsan International School of Seoul





Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!


Comments