Difficulties in High school Episode 76

“Well…Haha I really love my school, but these days,
kind of everything makes me more tired as I entered Sophomore year of HAFS.
Especially, studying took the biggest percentage of my stress in here, because
the school is full of competitive students who are so passionate learners. Sometimes,
I spend hard days on maintaining good relationships with people or living in dorm.
But, when I get stress, I usually try to resolve it by playing lacrosse which is my favorite.

Whenever I play it, I feel alive, and thanks to our precious team members, they always give me vigor.”  

Amy Kim (Sophomore) of Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies (South Korea)




Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!


Comments