Baseball makes me alive Episode 79

My hobby is watching baseball and cheering my favorite baseball team. Baseball is a bat-and-ball game played between two teams of nine players each, who take turns batting and fielding. I became interested in baseball when I was 14 years old. Though the rules of baseball was a bit complicated, as time went by I fell in love with that sport. These days, Im supporting DooSan Bears, which has won the victory on 2015 and 2016. Unfortunately, a few weeks ago, there were some terrible cases that were done by our team. However, I still love baseball and truly support DooSan Bears. I believe that cheering players up in the baseball stadium is one of the most efficient ways to relieve stress. 

Tae Hyoung Lim (Sophomore) of Yeoksam School




Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!








Comments