How did you (as a junior) feel after completing AP exams? Episode 81

Of course, there was definitely this emotional freedom that surged through my brain as soon as the proctor called that time was up. This year, the only AP I took was AP English Language and Composition. I thought I had prepared myself diligently by going over past practice tests consisting of MCQ's, reviewing comments on my practice essays, and going over vocabulary as well. Unfortunately, I was not able to manage my time wisely and also found the multiple choice very difficult. Not only was I not able to finish some questions but I had no reassurance of whether the questions that I did answer were answered with accuracy. Nevertheless, I told myself shortly afterwards that "What's done is done and there's nothing I can do about it" Therefore, there was definitely this combination of relief, elation, and worry all packaged in one within me. 



Christine Tai (Senior) of Northwood High School

















Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!















Comments