What do you want to be remembered as by the end of senior year? Episode 104

"Personally, I don't really care whether I'm remembered or not but if I were to be remembered as something, I would want to be remembered as genuine. I want to be seen as someone who was true to herself and never changed herself for the validation of others, to be seen as someone who was honest about how she felt no matter how vulnerable it made her. I want to be seen as someone who always spoke her mind and was unapologetic about it. A girl whose confidence sheered through her smile and illuminated the room, someone who was always kind to others even if the day wasn't so kind to her."



Sadia Mohamed(Senior) of Northwood High School





Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!


Comments