What do you think are your advantages? Episode 115

"I think my strength, physical strength, and reasonable judgment are my advantages. I do not just give up easily what I want and what I need to do, but I choose correctly what I need to accomplish it. This will help my life as a future medical surgeon. This is because determining things reasonably means I can accurately determine the patient's problems and treat them. A military surgeon is a soldier who needs judgment and athleticism depending on the situation, as well as treating a person's disease, illness or pain. Although I am a woman, I want to serve my country as a soldier, especially as an army officer of an overseas dispatched combat unit, and I want to help foreigners and dispatched soldiers. For this purpose, after completing civil service, I will enlist the resources of the military after having qualified as a doctor."




Seungmin Moon (Freshman) of Yeoksam School











Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!



Comments