With the new marvel movie "Avengers:Infinity War" coming out next month, what are you most excited for and do you have any possible theories or predictions? Episode 116

"So, I’m most excited to see the characters interacting with each other since this movie brings together entirely new groups of characters. For example, the guardians will meet the avengers! As for delving into theories, I would probably get too heated and intense… So I’ll stick to predictions! I would like to say, obviously Captain America and Iron Man will either die in this movie or in the next; and I also think, unfortunately, Vision and Loki will die."





Izzy D’ Souza (Senior) of Chantilly High School












Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!


Comments