What's the ultimate dream after finishing your undergraduate studies? Episode 125

"My ultimate dream after finishing my undergraduate studies is to attend medical school and hopefully become a licensed physician. After doing so, I would love to be able to specialize in ophthalmology during my residency and hopefully receive fellowship opportunities in my field of ophthalmology. I believe the ability to see is essential to living a fulfilled life and becoming an ophthalmologist would enable me to take those skills to developing countries and help the less fortunate in seeing. Having terrible eyesight myself, I know the struggles of not being able to see. However, in developing nations, the inability to see combined with high levels of poverty creates a dangerous environment for those living in those conditions."



Nicole Lai (Senior) of Northwood High School










Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!


Comments