Why I Like Gaming Episode 11

Every person, at least once in their life, plays a game. Professional game players even play games as their jobs. The most important reasons why I think games are lovable are because of their addictive qualities and constantly challenging programs. The famous PC game, "League of Legends" features a new champion every 2-3 months to challenge its users. Also, nowadays, games have been a way to make online friends and to communicate with different people. I often use "League of Legends" to talk with my real offline friends. I have made many new friends through my games. 




Sean Min (Freshman) of Centennial Christian School (South Korea)




Email YOUR story to youthleadersinternational@gmail.com with your name, grade, school, and country for a chance to get published on our blog!



Comments